Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Execution of external macro

Hello to everybody!I have a doubt about one thing. I have an excel-file opened by means of DOI, then I have another excel-file which contains a macro. Is it possible (and if yes - how) to call the macro from the second file for the first one?Points f...

Resolved! Mseg table data retrival

Dear Expert's, i am having a proble with this SELECT mblnr mjahr zeile matnr charg bwart menge dmbtr ebeln ebelp lgort FROM mseg INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE it_mseg FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_ekko WHERE ebeln = it_ekko-ebeln AND ...

AP open items data

Hi gurus, Here i have to extract data related to ACCOUNTS PAYBLE OPEN ITEM DATA for that i have to extract Header data , item data, and vendor data, bank details.....so pls advice me from how many tables i have to take data ...I knew some th...

Resolved! BAPI for Sales Order Creation.

Hello gurus,I want to create a sales order using BAPI. I have tried some BAPI's like BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDATA, BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEWITHDIA.But I am not able to update the Miscella...

Resolved! MasterIdoc Create LOIPRO

Hi,how can I distribute IDOCs of type LOIPRO01 with ALE Tool ?Must I develop my own Function Module ...CREATE_SMD_Loipro01 to create the Idocs ?I was able to do this with matmas, but how do I do wirh Production Orders ?Best regards

Resolved! Keys in Views ..

Hi Can somebody explain me please how works the keys in a view.For example, we have some Join for two tables, but we have an existing view just for these both tables so we think tu use the view instead Join in order to improve the performance, but w...

Resolved! Help in Wage Types

Hi all. How are you?I developed a outbound interface that reads the payroll data from sap legacy system generating a output file.The client claims that some deductions/contributions related to specific wage types don't appear in the file. It is occur...

Badi and Flow Logic

Hi all,Please bare with me while I explain my requirement and hope for a solution.We are working in FI module.My requirement is need to create extra tabs for Customer Master transaction(Creations and Changes),like when I go to the XD01 or XDO2or FD02...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.