Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table TBD51

in table TBD51, what is the significance of field DIALOG_ON (Checkbox).what wil be the difference in the inbound idoc processing based upon the status of this field value (X or space)?kindly give elaborate explanation amit

pls help me

Hi friends ,I got a task to do .Description:"Age Analysis of Finished Good Stock: - Interactive report. Double click on the line item will give the batch wise stock details."Can any one give some more elaborate information regarding this.And please g...

write to spool

Hi All,am writing a report.in my spec there is statement called Write to spool. – The selection criteria should have F4 help. can any one help me in this.Please provide me code.Thanks&Regards.Ramu

delimiter

Hi , Please help me in this. When extracting file from program on that time it must be delimiter extracted file (delimeter";" semicolon).For this what is the logic please help me.Thanks

data type miss match

hi all,pls go through the below code,i m facing some problem when i pass the t_days in the function module. the run time error is some data type miss match.plz help me.data: b_date type vbrk-fkdat , pay_date TYPE vbrk-fkdat , t_days type t052-ztag1.*...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.