Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

User Exit module in DMEE

Hi Experts,I have created a user exit by name ZDMEE_EXIT_ACCNUMBER in a package ZDMEE for a customized DME tree. Now I want to debug the source code of the FM when I run F110. I found some posts on this issue, but still I am unable to solve the prob...

AUTHORITY CHECK Always subrc 0

why the authority check is not working properly it is always subrc 0in PFCG->Change authorization data . i changed the field value of WERKS to PLANT5 and PLANT6 only and the ACTVT value display,create,change are tickedthe authority check i inserted i...

AJeB by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, May 4th, 2023

Podcast: SAP Developer News May 4th, 2023 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)The Women in Tech Summit: WITS blog post: https://blogs.sap.com/2023/05/02/women-in-tech-summit-philadelphia-2023/  WITS event site: https://womenintechsummit.net/ SAP Build App...

2023-05-04-Build-Updates- Thumbnail.png

Suppressing Print Popup

Hi, i need to print multiple deliveries for output. There is customized report where user will select multiple deliveries and click on print (customized one) button. I have used BAPI_LIKP_PROCESS_MSG_DIRECT to print the delivery for given output...

DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

img-0524.jpeg Short Text Screen output without connection to user. What happened? Error in the ABAP application program. The current ABAP program "SAPMSSY0" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.