Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! SQL Script in ABAP

Hi Everyone, I have sql script which gives certain output from the data base files, is it possible to execute this script in ABAP, I want to embed this sql script in ABAP and get the output into an internal table how is it possible. Can anyone sugges...

Resolved! Quan verses Int#

What is the difference between a Quan and an Int#(1,2,4)? I am creating a report that will require me to keep a tally of the amount of manufactured items in a 45 day span. Would a Quan data type serve me best since I will be adding thousands of ite...

Posting payments REMADV

I am attempting to post payments into SAP from a POS system. I am attempting to use REMADV with process code REMC. I believe this is a payment advice with clearning (which I believe posts payments to a customer account ??). Please advise if that is c...

Resolved! Number assign

Hi.I am facing the following problem:I've created a raport which prints the output with sapscript.Each printout has its own number.<b>How can I combine these numbers with number range specified in transaction VN01?</b>Thank You, &#321;ukasz Dippel.

Resolved! Read table - identify no match

HiI have got a read table statement with a where clause. The thing is that I have do one thing if there is exactly one match and another thing if there is not match.As I understand the sy-subrc returns 0 if the query was executed correct. Due to this...

EXPORT LIST TO MEMORY and ALV

Hi experts,reading the following thread I understood that exporting list to memory could be very useful after a SUBMIT command. However, it seems impossible to use ALV. (option classical list must be set).Here is my issue: I would like to run RFBILA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.