Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

SAP Audit log

Hi Experts,                i want to know table name for SM18 audit log deletion where it was store. and how to give values in sm18 transaction code.give >3 age means i don't understand ??????

ABAP Test Cockpit Issue

Hi All,We are enabling ABAP test cockpit in our company. We want to perform ATC check during TR release and want to block TR's (priority 1 & 2 ) if ATC errors have been identified. If we enable TR block functionality during ATC run then all workbench...

Resolved! Error reaching HCP service

Hi,I'm trying to create a API for a service host on HCP.  But while testing in API Test Console keep getting 405 Method not allowed.  Looking at HCP Access Log there are no requests with code 405 for that service.  Also used debug but no apparent rea...

Resolved! Modifying Open SQL statement

hi all,I had come across a term in my first development "Potential read performed on an illegal database table in a modifying OpenSQL statement".please explain me what actually this modifying open sql means with example.Thanks in advance,Akil Syed.

Resolved! Need help in Coding

Hello Experts,I am new to ABAP development. I know this must be very simple to you but as a new to development i having problem linking two internal table to my final table.I am trying to fetch few fields from couple of tables(but000 and adrp) and th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.