Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

reg: payroll calculation

Hi,I want to calculate payroll from the cluster table CRT. I have used the FM cu_read_rgdir to read the data into a table rgdir.I have used the FM cd_read_last to read the latest record .I am already having the data in rgdir .So I am passing the seqn...

query

hi allthanks to this forum which has solved many of my queries.thanks to all who have helped me.my query isin the report output, i have 5 columns for quantity field defining the sum of quantities of purchase orders in the month of jan, feb, mar, apr,...

Resolved! Problem in Dividing

Hi all,I have the Following problem in Function Module.<b>lv_umren is of type DEClv_umrez is of type DEClv_prqty is of type QUAN</b>where as<b> lv_to_quantity is of TYPE p DECIMALS 3</b><b>lv_to_quantity = ( lv_umren / lv_umrez ) * lv_prqty.</b>but i...

Resolved! KDAUF is empty???

Hi everybody,I am having a problem and I don't know how to solve it. I need to get data from the table VBKD but I only have LTAK-VBELN so I go to the LIPS with that key and I try to get the KDAUF to acces to the VBKD to get the BSTKD but the KDAUF i...

Project Estimator Objects

Hi Experts,What are the total objects of :Reports,Forms,User-Exit,Dictionary,IMG Configurations?Which will help me for estimating the total cost of a project.What are the other objects for estimating the project cost through Project estimator?Thanks ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.