Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Problem in Dividing

Hi all,I have the Following problem in Function Module.<b>lv_umren is of type DEClv_umrez is of type DEClv_prqty is of type QUAN</b>where as<b> lv_to_quantity is of TYPE p DECIMALS 3</b><b>lv_to_quantity = ( lv_umren / lv_umrez ) * lv_prqty.</b>but i...

Resolved! KDAUF is empty???

Hi everybody,I am having a problem and I don't know how to solve it. I need to get data from the table VBKD but I only have LTAK-VBELN so I go to the LIPS with that key and I try to get the KDAUF to acces to the VBKD to get the BSTKD but the KDAUF i...

Project Estimator Objects

Hi Experts,What are the total objects of :Reports,Forms,User-Exit,Dictionary,IMG Configurations?Which will help me for estimating the total cost of a project.What are the other objects for estimating the project cost through Project estimator?Thanks ...

Resolved! Regarding BDC

Hi all,I am facing a problem in BDC. I am not sure about OK_Code funda used here, as I am just modifying the program; I dont know why OK_CODE '<b>=P+</b>' is used here.Error while running the BDC is: <b>Field FEBMKA-KWBTR(15) is not an input field</...

Resolved! name area

We have a strange question from our consultant company. We made two z-programs in oreder to complete conversion. Now regression test is taking place and all transport request has to be transported in "early-er"- systems. They are in Z001 package. so ...

XML output

I am using the below code to produce an XML output, but the actaul XML file drops tags that are empty. My table definition contains all the required fields, but for some reason the empty fields are dropped. Can anyone tell me how to keep the empty ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.