Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Selective sorting

hello experts,i have an internal table with a field LV_CMP_FLAG(2) type Cthis can have one of 5 values viz: L, ML, MR, R or a blank valuei need to sort this table in such a way that displays the ML values first followed by MR, L and then R and the bl...

Resolved! ALV in Back ground

Hi,When I am executing ALV(Done using FM REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY) in background, I am getting one small table in spool before displaying the actual records of report.-Data Statistics| Number of |-Records passed| 67 |-How to avoid the above in...

create view

hi,1) if i want to CREATE a VIEW base on the sql statement, I cannot find the 'IN' operator in the selection conditions tab in maintain view.SELECT caaa cbbb cccc cdddFROM tab1 AS a INNER JOIN tab2 AS b ON axxx = bxxxINNER JOIN tab3 AS c ON byyy = cy...

Resolved! EDI/IDOCS

Hi , Can anyone let me know what Function module will be used for sending quotations through EDI.I am using the following message and idoc types:Message type: QuotesIdoc Type: Orders04Thanks,Amit.

Get PO Item text with newline

I use FM "READ_TEXT" to retrieve po item text from sapscript, it's work fine, but i face another problem, if i type enter in the textbox, cannot retrieve all information after enter.for example:Typing "This is a test message." then press enter and t...

Resolved! script modifications

hi,1) What are all the possible things that we are modifying in print programme & layout set for standard invoice program for Billing Document. if possible please, give some realtime Examples ?..thanks in advance.

User Exit for PR Release

Hello all,In one of my requirements, we have to send an E-mail to the creator of the PR when the PR is released or rejected. So can you please send me the user exit name at which the E-Mail functionality is to be triggered?. The PR release is not tra...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.