Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Avoid hard coding in exits

Hello Expertsmany a time, we need to write exits in the SD Sales order framework (form includes, conventional exits, badis, and so on) where we need to carry out different actions depending on create/change or on the doc category (sales order, quotat...

Transformation for HTML

Hi Gurus,I am unzipping and reading an excel file from presentation server. The File is getting converted to XSTRING format while reading. When I am trying to convert from xstring to tet; it is getting convert to HTML in internal table.Now how can I ...

Clarification in ST12 TCode.

Hi team,I have written one routine in BW Transformation(End routine).The routine consists of1). 2 Seelect statement fetching data from table.2). parallel cursor method  without read statement,3) Loop at itab1 into wa1. < Some code >......endloop.4.) ...

VA06 screen enhancement

Hi I need to create a functional specification for VA06.Material group is a selection/ input field in VA06 report.Material group field is not available in VA06 output screen. Business needs to get Material group field in the output screen of VA06.Eve...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.