Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! interactive reporing

Hi,Can you pls give me solution for the below problem. I am new to this field.I am using table <b>VBAK</b> and internal table <b>i_vbak</b>.<b>Select</b>: VBELN, ERDAT, NETWR, VTWEG, SPART, KUNNR, KOSTL AUART, PS_PSP_PNR.<b>Select-options</b>: VBELN,...

Menu exit

Hi Experts, I want to create a Menu exit,in this case ,at one stage after clicking the Menu exit a pop up screen appears in which we can find COPY,CHECK,OTHER LANG.,CANCEL. What to do with this .can anyone explain from this stage on how to...

ENHANCEMENT(user exit)

Hi All,I am new to user exits.Could, any one assist me into enhance va01.My req. is when enduser saves/creates Sales Order, SO should be saved in zztable.My requirements r, R/3 Transaction code: VA01Include prog.: MV45AFZZUser Exit: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOC...

Resolved! RFC Queue

Hi , For the transaction SMQ2 and other queues , can i assign priority to each queue name . e.g. if there are 10 entries then can i assign priority to each entry such that the the last entry is executed next.Does it work like a normal queue or a pr...

screen problem

Hi all,I found that the screen after clicking "service selection" in creating PO is SAPLMLSP, screen 500.But the content in the dialog box coming out in the PO is different with that in the layout shown in the screen painter, i.e. some radio buttons ...

Resolved! trx f-28

hi all, Ive created a ztable in which iam maintaining the : refrence number which is acually the cheque number, account , amount. the user enters all this information in the ztable (which contains post dated cheques).When they get cleared by the bank...

Recording for T. Code J1ID

Hi Folks, I am supposed to do a LSMW for Transaction J1ID. But i am stuck with the recording of it.Can anybody suggest me a way for it. I am supposed to work on Chapter id , Material & chapter ID combination & CENVAT determination.Do i have to creat...

Resolved! Help on field symbols

Hi, I have used the following function to get all the fieldnames of a table, say vbak.CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE'Then, i assign it to a feild symbol,read table wa_ct_fieldname with key col_pos = SY-INDEX assigning <comp>.Now if there...

Resolved! READ_TEXT multiple lines

Hi ExpertsIs there anyone who know that, how can we display multiple line in smartforms? I have used READ_TEXT but I can only display the last line, it's something like having the latest value in the variable.I have tried using concatenate also but t...

Resolved! Enhancement

Hi Friends, I got the task on Enhancement, Its first time for me on Enhancement. I need documentation and procedures on all type of <b>Enhancements</b>, plz help me.ThanksSiddhi.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.