Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Authorization - all Z reports

Hi,What is the best way to set-up authtorizations for z reports?We have different keys like company code,material,plant etc..Can we use any standard objects to do this? Or do we need to develop a custom for each report depending on Key's used?regards...

Resolved! creating entries in new table

Hello,I have created a new custom table and performed the "table maintenance generator". when I go to SM30 to enter data in the table, there is no grid that appears to let me enter data. when I click the "maintain" button, it takes me to a blank scre...

modify a field in LIKP

Hi everybody, I have to modify a field in the table LIKP (CTLPC ) when another field in the table LIPS-PSTYV is 'KBN'. The problem is that I don't know which function module I have to use, because I don't know another way to modify that field.Does an...

Resolved! Example transaction

I know there are a transaction on SAP with a lot of examples of how should a dynpro looks like, and the code to do it. The problem is that I don't remember the transaction code, and I can't find it.Could anybody refresh my mind?Thanks!

Resolved! Currency field ALV

hi experts,i have a field which has decimals values and i am displaying them in ALV.while display the colum is not aligned according to the decimal point.i have refered this field from a currency field in standard table.eg..12.541.563646.90but i want...

IDOC - CLFMAS

I get IDOCs from system A to system B using the standard message type CLFMAS and the Inbound using the standard process code CLFM. The system B doesn't have any standard tables, all the tables are customised tables. But a customised table XYZ is upda...

field values

Hello,I need to insert a code which is in bold but it is not consider there.......can you suggest how can i update that field values....it_fg_xvbap-kmpmg into it_fg_xvbap-kwmeng if the material zfreegoods-matnr is not equal to it_fg_xvbap-matnr..corr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.