Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Inner join

hello experts,I have to retrieve the data for the fieldsSELECT EKPOEBELN EKPOEBELP EKPOMENGE EKPOMEINS EKPOMATNR EKPOIDNLF MAKT~MAKTX EKETMENGE EKETWEMNG MARD~LGORT into table iekpo from ekpo inner join.....................................FOR ALL E...

Resolved! SAP NW

Hi,Can any one provide me info regarding the files which are available for logging important security events and helping administrators with troubleshooting in NW.Thanks

Isuue with GUI_UPLOAD

hi,Iam uploading the data using GUI_UPLOAD the file type im using is .CSV type and is having more than 255 char per record /rowand hence all the data is not being uploaded ....any advise on the same to get all the data in the file into internal table...

ALE/IDOCS

Hi friends,In my current ALE project i'm having one issue:If we need to trigger the idoc for n numbers of logical systems, whenever there is any change in the customer data, do we need to pass all the logical system name in the idoc triggering progra...

BDC-RECORDING

report ZRECPRG1 no standard page heading line-size 255.TABLES : RF02K,LFA1,LFBK,LFB1,LFM1.DATA : BEGIN OF ITAB OCCURS 0, LIFNR LIKE RF02K-LIFNR, BUKRS LIKE RF02K-BUKRS, EKORG LIKE RF02K-EKORG, KTOKK LIKE RF02K-KTOKK, ANR...

Resolved! Register Company

Hi ,In our copmany many have SDN id , We have seen there is seperate list of Top Contributing Companies , How to Register our copmany in SDN . Will each of the points that a Person takes from that copmany be added to that .Tell me the Procedure to do...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.