Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! tables

Hi ,I am not very good with the flow...I need to find the tables to fulfill this requirement.Anyone help me.write a program which will take the customer number from the selection screen and show the following details of its sales order.KUNNR , ERDAT,...

PO Release workflow

Hi All,We recently implemented PO Release WF. When we create a new PO the workflow got triggered and its working fine.The problem is we included one new line item in an old PO and the workflow is not yet triggered. And the PO shows the release strate...

Resolved! Refresh Idoc Problems

After a refresh what are the critical objects to check besides Partner Profiles for Idocs. We have an issue that we thought we changed everything necassary, but we still have an issue in the outbound SAP idoc that says stat 26 first:EDI:Syntax error ...

Resolved! user exit

Hican any one tell me the exit name for iw21,i want to add new field to iw21 transactioni tried this oneQQMA0001QQMA0008these contains lot of screen exits can any one help me

Resolved! Wiping corrupt FI documents from DB

I need to get completely rid of FI documents that somehow got corrupted and could not be rebuilt via SAP-supported utilities. There is an exact list of documents that are missing one or more item records in table BSEG. The financial aspect of this pr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.