Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Selection Screen

I have a selection screen where it asks for a range of two Date. The first field for FROM DATE and second field TO DATE. Once we give the relevent inputs the results is given in an ALV grid showing the "Contracts that needs to be renewed" with the me...

general

1) what is the difference between 'update' & 'modify' statements?2)what are workbench requests & customizing requests?3)in ALV reports ,i want to get each row with different colour?how to get it?please reply.

Logical data base copy

Hi friends, Iam using one report with Logical database in 4.7 Version. I want copy the same report with same Logical databse.. How can i copy the LDB without changing anything in ECC6 from 4.7.. please suggest me..Thanks in Advance,Sampath..

work items from out look

hi all,this is the first time our client is implementing workflowAccording to this web block i have done the configuration./people/saujanya.gn/blog/2006/12/19/how-to-get-work-items-your-outlook-inboxi am getting mails from workflow but not workitems....

Module pool program

Hi,I have a module pool program which has a top include+4 includes.This is called by a transaction and a screen. Depending on the screen values I need to query a custom table and perform certain logical steps depending on table entries in custom tabl...

report layout

i am extrating data for inbound and outbound both are in different tables, know i need to print firstat newmaterial no desctiption date unit in next line i need to print inbound qty for that material unit after printing all th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.