Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Read a character string

I trying to read a character string which has #'s in it. I need to replace each of these #'s with spaces. None of the standard string functions help in this regard.Is there a way that I can read character by character and replace the #'s with spaces....

Regarding Idocs.

Hi,I am using an idoc of message type cond_a and basic type cond_a04 for condition type ZRD1.After processing the idoc I got an error status 51 that ZRD1 is not defined.When I went to the transaction MEK2 the condition type is defined there.I can't u...

Resolved! remove decimals for menge

Hi all,I need to remove the decimal places below 200,000 for menge(open qty).please advise me how can i remove it.file layout :"B","12345-DEV","5500000028"," 200,000","20070323","20070310","0000001009",code below.FORM DOWNLOAD. DATA : L_...

regarding table control

How to create and delete entries in a table control?I have defined two pushbuttons on the screen and have given the function codes asTABLCTRL2_INSR and TABLCTRL2_DELE where 'TABLCTRL2' is the name of the tablecontrol. I have created this using the wi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.