Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

ZF returned values ASCII

Hello guys! I have serious problems with a table that returns me ABAP. My ABAP function returns values ascii and in my code PHP not show me the characters. Who can I help me please? In my code PHP this printed me something like:My test ######And I li...

Resolved! error in smartform output

Hi friends,I am creating my first smartform. I did all the steps correctly including the driver program, but the entries under main table are coming empty like item, material no etc.I checked all the smartforms related blogs, but still the solution i...

Resolved! How to create file in AL11

hello Folks,I am new to ABAP development. Kindly excuse me if this question is already asked.I have written the following code for creating file at AL11.I have given file name as /usr/sap/trans/ecc/tmp/poonam.txt I can see directory path till /usr/sa...

ORDCHG Extension Idoc problem

Hi SAP GURU'SI did below steps for extension of ORDCHG Message type  1. WE31 - Created A segment(YTEST) with additional fields.2. WE20 - Created the Extension(ZORDERS05) for the given Basic type ORDERS05.        2.1    added the custom segment(YTEST)...

Resolved! Cant activate objects in BRF+ !

Hello guys.Trying to implement the above not by uploading XML files downloaded from the note specifications2248229 S/4HANA On-Premise Output Management BRF+ FilesI got created 3 application based on 3 XML files uploaded . These application statuses a...

ealimeta by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart form for Payment Advice

Hi Technical geeks,I am right now doing an analysis on Payment advice Print Program. Other than Program RFFOEDI1 isn't there any way by which we can print the form for payment advice. Can't we directly print from F110 transaction.I need to use Smart ...

Use Inner Join for 7 tables.

Dear experts,How to use INNER JOIN to get data from from 7 different tables. The conflict here is i want to select all fields from ONE table ONLY. The remaining tables I only want to select few fields.Example:MARA- all fields are required.MAKT- only ...

Generic User Exit for Idocs

Hi Team,  I'm looking for common User Exits/BADI's for following:1) After an INBOUND IDOC is created - To access the status of the Posted IDOC2) After an OUTBOUND IDOC is created - To access the status of the Posted IDOCI would like to intercept any ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.