Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Code to delete

Hi,I need to check field 'f1' from itab and delete the character '/'.I must delete where itab-f1 = '/'.suppose itab-f1 = abc/defit should show itab-f1 = abcdefHow should I write the code?Message was edited by: ramana peddu

Resolved! SALV OO Questtion

Hello,I am using the new SALV OO model using class CL_SALV_TABLE.I want to be able to modify the underlying internal table if the user filters the data.That internal table will be used for further processing and I want it to be changedaccording to th...

Resolved! Messsage pop up.

Suppose i have data in my field itab-vbeln.I want to populate massage like.order # '1234567890' is a split order.Righr now i am using 'MESSAGE i042' in my message class.on i42 i have order # is a split order.any suggestions.

Resolved! concatenate with tab delimiter

Hi,I need to put 3 fields in a Unix text file separating them with a tab delimiter.I know How to send it to unix but anyone tell me how I write the concatenate .I have another issue ...when I bring it back from unix to r/3...then how should I check f...

Add button on window

Hi I am creating window with selection parameters. When this window is displayed i am getting some of the SAP standard buttons like check save cancel etc. I want to add one extra button at the bottom. Is it feasible ? If yes how?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.