Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

module pool programming

hi .... in layout i want to disign a screen using check boxes and radio buttons .... for some fields... i am successfully doing this one but i am not able to code for these...radiobuttons,checkbox...in program... can any one plz give me details ho...

Status text for Equipment

I am calling function CALL FUNCTION 'STATUS_READ'which returns a table of status for the equipment in the form 'E0001'.I want to get the text description of that status such as 'ESTO' in order to compare with a value beign read from an input fileWhe...

Resolved! Bringing data through RFC

Hi ABAP gurus, I have a RFC function module. It brings back data in an internal table from remote system. Now the problem is the data from the remote ststem is very huge, something like 1,00,000 records. So it takes a lot of time and bandwidth. Some...

Resolved! BDT and event AUTH1

Hi folks!I need to make an authorization check for a Business Partner; ID number. We have been looking into having that in a BADI but that has not been good.Looking at the BDT it seems that event AUTH1 would be perfectly nice. So in transaction BUS7 ...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi,can anybody provide the step by step procedure for developing a smartform.i Know A function module is created as soon as a smartform is created.I know how to Create a new smartform in t_code smartforms.create pagecreate windowcreate textcreate tab...

Resolved! Workflow with invoice posting

Hello,I have to trigger a workflow at the time of invoice posting. I have tried business object BUS2081, BKPF & BSEG. The workflow is triggered after MIRO but when I try to post using FB60 the workflow is not triggered. Can anyone help, pleaseThanks...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.