Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Change of transport layer

Hi all!Maybe somebody can help me - I have to change the transportlayer on our sapsystem because the actual system where the objects are will be an development system from now on (in the past it was a consolidation). The source system we have changed...

Resolved! Dynamic Open SQL Question

Hi Experts,I'm working on a programme in which, tablename, fieldname and the where conditions are all specified on-the-fly i.e. dynamically, even the type for the field is unknown. I've searched through some tips in this forum and some example given ...

Resolved! Table Maintanance Help Required

Hi All, I am using two screens in my table maintanace. I am doing all my validations in screen2.After entering the data when i click on save button Ztable will update. this is working fine for single entry. When i am entering multiple entries for exa...

Sales Document

Hi Guys,Any one can explain me the Fallowing Terms in Table VBBE( Sales Requirements)Business item numberBOM explosion numberSales DocumentPlanning IndicatorSchedule lineWBS ElementSold-to partySales Document ItemI con't understand this terminology. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.