Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SAP Scripts...

In smartforms we create a internal table and then using driver program we call that smartform and assign the smartform internal table to driver program internal table.But in sapscripts we dont create an internal table and we just write program symbol...

Resolved! program structure for a report

hi,could any one clarify whether initialization event is to be written first or selection-screen begin of block is to be written.plz tell whether this affects performance.I have written a report with the following structure.plz correct me if i'm wro...

Resolved! urgent

Hi, i copied MB5B transaction. i added 2 new fields in G_S_TOTALS_FLAT areVALUE1 and VALUE2. Now i have to calculate a value, which i am attaching..-*create_table_totals_flat----FORM CREATE_TABLE_TOTALS_FLAT.**new changes by Dhanunjay** DATA: W_VAL1...

Resolved! Log for all actions of Users

Hello :I need development that load table Z* the information of all user actions as log the actions ( Push button , call transaction , eject report ect.. ) . I thinked to do with user-exit but i didn't think it . Could you give a idea to done it ?I...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.