Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Regarding SUBMIT

Hi Friends,My requirement is as follows.Ran a query against table BSAK to find any documents for 2007 with withholding tax base not equal to 0.00 and withholding tax code = to blank. No documents found therefore issue #1 has not reoccurredRan a query...

smartform in background task

Hi,I have the following code which is a copy of standard program /bev1/vd_bew_lief_background:IF nast-vsztp = 4.CALL FUNCTION 'ZUAM_FMDELNOTE' IN BACKGROUND TASK AS SEPARATE UNIT...ELSEIF sy-tcode = VL71 ORsy-tcode = VL02N ORsy-tcode = VL03N.CALL FUN...

Changing TCURR

Hi all,I've got a Problem with the TCURR.I want to change the exchange rates by a maintain view.When I change a rate over the maintain view, I could see the change in the tcurr.But when I wants to use the new rate in a BW-Query, I get the old rate.I ...

Resolved! Delete directory

Hi all, i want to delete a directory (a folder ) in a drive..i have written code but seems not working..DATA : V_VALUE1 TYPE STRING.DATA : V_RETURN_CODE1 TYPE I. CONCATENATE 'C:\PO PDFs\' P_OBJ_ID '.pdf' INTO V_VALUE1.CLEAR : P_OBJ_ID...................

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.