Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! va01

i want to add a new tab and customer fields at header and line item level in va01.i cant use additional data tabs A & b.can ny1 suggest how to do thispoints will b rewarded.

Changing Purchase Info Record

Hi,I've a requirement to update a Purchase info record with a new condition. Can any one suggest me a bapi or a FM to update an existing PIR with new condition.I've tried FMs : ME_DIRECT_INPUT_INFORECORD and ME_DB_UPDATE_INFORECORDS but found out tha...

Resolved! Currency field

Hi,I have create one Z table in that i am using WRBTR currency data element. when i tried to activate the table i am getting error message like <b> ZWIP-WAERS (specify reference table AND reference field)</b> . Can any one help me ...plsThanks.John

BAPI exception

Hi folks,I have a question, currently I am using a BAPI which is called by a web application through .NET, when I run the BAPI on the SAP system by entering the pernr I am not getting any error, it is picking up the pay periods. it looks fine. Howe...

Resolved! customer IDOC

If SAP has some customer record and If again i am sending the same record ,How would SAP react in that case.would it look and match each and every field of customer with existing customer and throws an exception?or would it add new line in table and ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.