Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Migrate Documents via RFC

Hi,I also wanna migrate - the Hierarchy of Documents - the MetaData of Documents - the Content of Documentsfrom one SAP-System to another via RFC.Is there a standard Function Module from SAP available ?or let me know a User FM if possible!...

DD03L and DD03T

Hi,I have created a Z-table. This Z-table details i can see in DD03L table.But i could not see the Z-table details in DD03T table.Can some one help me in this to find the reason behind it.Thanks in advance,Deepak.

ALV listheader parameters

Hi,data: t_heading type slis_t_listheaderis_line type slis_listheader.creating a TOP OF PAGE Header for ALV DISPLAY.form build_header using p_t_heading.refresh t_heading.clear is_line.is_line-typ = 'H /S /A'.is_line-key = ' '.is_line-info = ' .append...

Resolved! Issues on Read Dataset

Hi All,I required to read the data from application server, which the data is in below layout. Each fields are separated by tab. How I can read each of the fields and append to internal table.Field1#Field2#Field3Below are my current coding which unab...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.