Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Report Performance issue

Hello Guys..I have created one report are mention below.I am having two problem with the report .1. The report is generated in ALV, But I am not able to look a graph from report. I have change the type of variable fron C to i, Then it's giving me...

ALV vs Module Pool ?

Hi,I need to develop a Entry screen that have input fields ( it contains table control ie grid ) . Your valid opinion needed regarding whether i will use ALV (using OOP) or Module Pool? I expecting your response related to this on performance point o...

spool output

Hi experts,can any one of you help me out in resolving the issue regarding the spool output, right now iam generating a file in spool which has output for more than one page and the output has a blank line between the pages.now my requirement is to a...

Resolved! BAPI for "Change Base Planning Object"

Hi Is there any BAPI for "Change Base Planning Object" ( TC KKE2).I need to change the Price of a Resource in the Cost Items for a Base Planning Object.So if any one know the BAPI for this topic please let me know, and if possible send me your code a...

Resolved! Problem with field value

Hi Friends,I have created a Z table and based on that I designed a screen and it was working fine. Now I changed length of the field in and tried to activate it but it showed me errors again I changed the length to the same length what I have defined...

Resolved! move

hi,if want to move same structure, same data type and same sequence but different component name, for example, the first component for table1 is bukrs whereas table2 is rbukrs but they are same data type/size.may i know how to move the data from tabl...

Buffer not refresh?

Hi Guys,Im using FM MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API to display MRP element's information and report display without any problem.I have a Refresh button available on report screen where user can click on it to get the latest MRP info. For the refresh f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.