Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem in alv

HiI want to know how can i build group of alv in one screen.The fields in the alv's will be different.For example:In alv 1 i will have fields material , description.In alv 2 i will have fields company code , plant.In alv 3 i will have fields materia...

message class

hi i am trying to give a message that will be like this:1234(say) g/l account is valid for the profit center 2345(say)1235(say) gl account is valid for the cost center 2345(say)1345(say) g/l account is invalid for the profit center 2345(say)1345(say...

Resolved! How to link driver program

Hi friends,I understood from SDN that following are smartforms for the topics.1)Smart form for Delivery Note.LB_BIL_INVOICE smartformRLB_INVOICE Program2) Smartform for InvoiceLE_SHP_DELNOTE smartformRLE_DELNOTE Programi) In real world ,What are mos...

Resolved! Authorisation-check-

Hi, I have a selection screen with BUKRS having from and to range.I have to do an authorisation check for this company code such that user should have authorisation to post FI documents for the company code.For this should the object for the company ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.