Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! urgent work on IDOC

Hi friends,Could any one tell me step by step process for this task...Carry the billing number from the Service Receiver’s system to the Service Provider’s system custom IDOC and the message type .In which Business Scenario we will use this.Please do...

Some ABAP Questions

Hii All-1. What are BARCODES? Its importance and working with barcodes?? How can we read a barcode from a text file on OS. How are they printed and developed?? give me detail explanation or send me good material to my email id.2. I know COMMIT WORK a...

Dynamic columns in ALV.

Hi all,I am trying to create an ALV with dynamic columns. The number of columns can change, so I am trying to create a dynamic ALV. I usually use 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' function module to display data in ALV because I dont have much experience usin...

Resolved! CALL TRANSACTION

Hi All,I am currently modifying a report where it call to MB52Please let me know how to pass the parameters to checked or unchecked some checkbox for example :[] Display batch stocks[/] No zero stock linesI know that the checkbox have no parameters, ...

Unicode to Non-Unicode

I have heard there is a setting that one can make in SAP to specify that if you are running a Unicode version of SAP that you can still submit non-unicode data. So, somewhere in SM59 or other a setting so that IDOCS etc., may still be submitted in n...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.