Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

problem in logic help

hi i want to display <b>material no material short description material long description.</b>im my output is coming .<b>material no material short description material long description</b>but long description is coming in only one line it may be p...

HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION Commit

Hi everybody,I use this function in order to update several infotypes from another infotype (and sometimes, for another employee). But I want only make the modifications in all the infotype or in noone infotype. For this reason I don't commit in the ...

lsmw

Hi all,can anybody tell mein lsmw how to trap errors and how to downlod the errors into our local pc?can anybody give some explanation what is begin_of_record,end_of_record,begin_of_transaction,end_of_transaction,transfer_record and skip_record.Thank...

Negetive value

Hi Experts,How to get a negetive value of any number in ALV output?if ls_alvtab-vbtyp = 'N' or ls_alvtab-vbtyp = 'H'.if ls_alvtab-netwr lt 0.ls_alvtab-netwr = ls_alvtab-netwr.else.if ls_alvtab-netwr gt 0.ls_alvtab-netwr = ( -1 ) * ls_alvtab-netwr.end...

Resolved! text mail to vendor

Hello Friends!!When I execute the below code , i am not able to get mail .The problem is the mail is sitting at outbox of Tcode:sbwp...Here it is showing waiting for communication service.even i scheduled job for 5 minutes....i didnt get may i know ...

Resolved! Sorting data

Hello, my question is how to sort data? I have a text file and read it into an internal table with 'GUI_UPLOAD'. I want to sort it by asset number. Is there any function to do it? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.