Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Left Outer Join

Dear experts, I would like to find all the rows of table "A" that are not stored in table "B".In Oracle I would use the Left Outer Join specifying "B.whtaeverfield is null" in the WHERE clause.Unfortunately it seems that this is not possibile in ABA...

Activate BSEG table

Dear All,,I have appended my zstructure in the table BSEG .But when transported request from dev to quality : BSEG is partly active and  the appended structure also shown as partly  inactive.Some suggested me to run ABAPCOCKPIT .Suggest some ideas .R...

ERS Invoices via BAPI

When a Purchase Order is marked as ERS relevant (self billing or self invoice), is it possible to post the incoming invoice using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE? If so, how.I notice when I post an invoice with the BAPI on such a PO document, an invoice ...

FM or BAPI for LT06 after MIGO

Please tell me FM or BAPI to implement LT06.Requirment: automate Transfer order creation after Goods receive (MIGO).I searched, the common FMs such as L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE, L_TO_CREATE_TR..is not working.I need a FM or BAPI to create TO for Mat...

hstomar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.