Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Show minus sign of Debit column

Dear All,I have created a new report in SQ02, to show minus sign on document currecncy, i write ABAP code as following:*----------------Code Section: Record Processing-if RSEG-SHKZG = 'H'.     RSEG-WRBTR = RSEG-WRBTR * -1.else.     RSEG-WRBTR = RSEG-...

Resolved! ALV Layout - Internal table Contents

Dear Experts,After executing  the report,  user selecting  the variant.When  user select's Icon(Select All)  all items   present in the screen should be  marked  with 'X'.In user Command  not able to get the  variant's data  in   internal table,  its...

Assign component

Hi guys,I have an issue with my code if i can get any help here *Function Module call CALL FUNCTION 'RRW3_GET_QUERY_VIEW_DATA' EXPORTING i_infoprovider          = c_multi_id i_query                 = c_req_id i_t_parameter           = tn_parameter IM...

Issue with data declaration

Hi guys,I tried to use the code in the following link in SE38:Expose BI Query as RESTful Service - SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse - SCN Wiki TYPE-POOLS: rrx1 . DATA: r_dataset TYPE REF TO cl_rsr_data_set. DATA: lcount TYPE i . DATA: xcount TYPE i ....

BAPI_BPCONTACT_CHANGE

Dear Expert,My requirement is change the Sales Activity (From "VBKA" Table) status by using the BAPI "BAPI_BPCONTACT_CHANGE", But i am unable to change the Status by this Bapi.Please sugest if this bapi is not for status change.Thanks in Advance.

We are using FM ‘HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION’ to update infotype data, but few infotypes are not getting updated, but FM 'HR_CONTROL_INFTY_OPERATION' is working for these info types but we still wanted to use ‘HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION’ only, suggestions pls ..

We are using FM ‘HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION’ to update standard infotype data, but few infotypes are not getting updated through this function module. Few days back all infotypes were getting updated successfully but all of a sudden we are facing this iss...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.