Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! IDoc

Hello,I want to change data in one processed IDoc( want to change Purchase Order number). where can I do changes. How to reprocess it again.Regards,Bhaskar.K

ME41 Header

Dear all,I have already do my recording to ME41. I have problem to the screen with header information. THe fields is not filled with the data i pass. But when i press F1 and exit, i can see the screen field is filled with my passing data. Why is this...

Idocs not sent ?

Hello All, In my scenario some Idocs will be sne from my server to the other server every 5 minutes.But they are not being sent.The status of all of the IDocs is 30.Can any one tell me what's the reason could be ?Regards,Deepu.K

Resolved! using sy-ucomm

Hi friends, this is the first time I post a question.Nowadays I deal with the dialog programming. I have four screens: 0100, 0101, 0102, 0103..And this screens have 'save' and 'back' pushbuttons on them. I control the flow of screens at the screen '1...

db stat warnings

Hi,we have scheduled Check and Update optimizer daily.Now it shows me following warning messages.BR0988W Bitmap index /BI0/F0AFSD_C01~09 selected for checking statistics - please activate the monitoring attribute for table SAPBWD./BI0/F0AFSD_C01BR098...

Testing of outbound idoc

Hi friends, I have idoc Z_IDOC_OUTPUT_ZZPARS10 . inside of that function module some thing is happenning i want to debug that function module i have idoc number also how to debug this? in we19 i am not able to debug this function module....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.