Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

ABAP HR

Hi Experts, I need to display the last and first name of the person who modified the actions in infotype 0000. I got the uname from the table pa0000. I need to get the last name and first name for that user name. Can you please tell me the table or...

Resolved! User Name

Hi,Can anyone tell me from where do I pick the user name from.I mean which table and which field contains the User Name.Normally, the field with text User Name will contain the User ID such as SAPC_ABAP. I want the name not the ID.Thanks in advance,I...

Resolved! PA30 Transaction

Hi,I have created a record for Infotype 14 for a Pernr thru PA30 Transaction for Wage Type 1140. I entered the data on the next screen and saved the data.One recoed was created in Infotype 0014, but the amount(BETRG) field is blank.When I go to PA20/...

to implement

I am trying to implement v45a0002 (default customer ) . but i am not able to implement it .( the projetc & exits get activated there is no green mark of right in implementation column ) am i missing some thing . i am also not able to make changes in...

Resolved! SAP Business Workflow

Hi every one, I know this is "ABAP" area but I don't know where to place a workflow problem, so please I need help. I designed a customized workflow and it is working 100% correctly in R/3, but not in the portal. after creating a request, a dec...

Resolved! EDI WE21 requrement Urgent...

Hi,I have a requirement in the EDI,I need to create a “.txt” file in AL11 transaction. For this I have configured in WE21 transaction and created a file port. In that I have chosen IDoc record type SAP Release 4.x. and Physical directory.Given some p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.