Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! sales orders

Hi all,i am using bapi to create sales order though the bapi is running properly but the database update is very slow and its taking lots of time to load salesorders,do we need to disable ATP check before running the salesorders.thanks,deepthi.

PROBLENM IN PICTURE UPLOADIND

hi i m using this function module for picture url DP_PUBLISH_WWW_URL.this function module giving url only those picture or logo which are allready given by SAP.i also uploaded my company logo by using OAER tcode .logo is uploaded but when i m try t...

excel

hi all,i have an excel document with two tabs.i need a function module (probably) that it will fill data to excel from an iternal table.i dont want to fill the excel from the first cell(1 col - 1 raw ) but from the cell that i will define. that is th...

Resolved! SAPscript: unfamiliar tag <G>

Hello all,I am maintaining a custom sapscript and have come across a text element with <G>&BSEG-REBZG&,,&BSEG-SGTXT&,,&RF140-WRSHB(S)&</>Does anyone know what the <G> does. I know the obvious tags like <B'> for bold <I'> for italics etc, so if there ...

Resolved! logic

Hi all,I have to get these following output :1) Material Number2) Material Description3) UNSPSC code4) Standard Price5) Per 6) Unit7) Volume per [Pricing date 1] 8) Volume per [Pricing date 2]9) Volume per [Pricing date 3]10) Volume p...

Creation of Z-Table

Hi all,I crated one ztable,while creating i given storage capacity of table is 1 to 10,000(Example) records,but i inserted only 1000 records only,my question is that System automatically decrease the size in the memory or weshould take care of this,A...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.