Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Simple Explanation about BDC.

Can any Experienced people around tell me..What is BDC?I donk have any idea abt it..So how do i go about it..Any simple explanation..Im one of the Trainee, i have created around 4 Screens in my Case Study(Railway Reservation).So i have created for T-...

Resolved! This is an ALV Report

If have Displayed a ALV report , i that my requirement is :Double click on line -> navigation to MM03 (Material master material; Accounting or Costing View) andd skip selection screen.for this i have written a call transaction program but i dont kno...

Resolved! reports

Hi,I have declared a select-option variable.At field validation level what is the need to do for field-low value validation and field-high value validation. Instead of that cant we do the complete field validation.Regards,siri

Dynpro GUI Status size

Hello,on my dynpro I defined a GUI Status with several buttons. The problem is that that buttons in the right corner exceed the visible area of the screen.Is there a possibility to automatically display them in multiple rows when the screen is too sm...

EMAIL REPORTS

HI,I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT PROGRAMS <b><u>ONE :</u></b> IS DISPLAYING VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS INFORMATION LIST IN FORM OF LETTER AND STATEMENT.SECOND : IT DISPLAYS INFORMATION OF CUSTOMER BALANCE WHEN YOU SELECT FIRST OPTION AS PREVIEW ON SELECTION SCREE...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.