Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! select

Hi,this statement is not working,please anybody let me know how to compare offset values in where clausethis statement is showing an error, Select rebel rebel from lesser into table get_purchase for all entries i...

Resolved! BDC

HI, can anyone tell me where are all the screen numbers field name n values are stored which are recorded in bdc?? i mean where r they stored ?? are they stored in table or can they can retrieved using a function module?????<b>HELPFUL ANSWERS WILL B...

Resolved! client creation

hi, i am new to sap.i have created a new client using scc4 with user id sap* n password pass.i have created a user using su01.with that new user i logged in but when i give tcode su53 it is giving as u r not authorised to use this transaction....

Resolved! reg UPGRADATION

Hi Experts,Im in to upgradation project (4.7 to ecc 6.0).I hav foll queries.1) Is there any procedure from which we can transport all the tables ddic structures(data element, field domains....etc) and all the rows of a table from one devlopment serve...

User Exit for WO Creation

Hi All,I am trying to do validation of Order TYpe when the user are creating WO through IW31.The process would be:1. User Go to TCode IW31 and enter Order Type2. When enter is pressed or create WO is initiated the Order Type will be validated (Not wh...

Resolved! New requirement

Hi ,How to create a new requirement for output type.When i tried to create a new requirement in VOFM it is asking for access key .Is there any other transaction for creating it .Regards,soumya

Hi need a logic

Hi all,I have an internal table like below.line no r-code item1 item2 amount1 101 2 102 3 103 4 Z00 1 3 in loop if r-code is Z00 i have take item1 (value 1) and item2 (value 3) for Z00and then i need sum up the amount field from 1 to 3(line no...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.