Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Regarding aging reports

Hi Experts/GurusI need the standard reports and transaction for customer aging report and vendor aging report.(I need only standard reports not the custom reports)Need immediate replies.Your answers can be rewarded with good points.Regards,kumar

Resolved! Regarding aging reports

Hi Experts/GurusI need the standard reports and transaction for customer aging report and vendor aging report.(I need only standard reports not the custom reports)Need immediate replies.Your answers can be rewarded with good points.Regards,kumar

Resolved! Regarding SmartForm

Hi Experts I have a small doubt related to smartforms:In the Smartforms they are using some standard texts.How can i findout those standard texts which are using in the smartforms.Points are awarded for correct answers.Regards,Sreeram Kumar.M

Resolved! Regarding F1 Help

Hi Gurus I am designing one ALV Report and my requirement is:In Selection-screen suppose for fields i need F1 or F4 help I can achieve it using FM:F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST like that.now my requirement is I have to add the F1 help for output f...

Resolved! Regarding IDOCs

Hi FolksFor testing one priority enhancement we need to do change the batch job RBDMIDOC in Acceptance System similar to that in Production system.Acceptance systemis having only 1 variant in it, where as Production system is having 5 VariantsPlease ...

Resolved! Regarding Variants

Hi Folks I was created 1 ALV Report and for that Report I created one Variant.When I transport the report to the Production ,Variants are not Transporting.Can you please let me know the procedure that how we can transport the Variants from one sys...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.