Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

What fill the tables?

Hi! There are some very large tables (SOC3, SOOD, SOOS, SOFM) in our development server that are growing but I can not see why they should grow. The tables are growing in the production system, and it is normal, but they shouldn't grow in DEV. Can ...

Resolved! Infotype Enhancement

Hi. i have a question about infotye enhancement.I'm modifying infotype 0002. But when i create a new record of this infotype, in PA0002 table not all the fields have the correct value, nevertheless when i acces the infotype record via PA30 the values...

Resolved! Selection Screen

Hi, Here i am attaching my piece of code, I want an requirement like this. If i click the radio button, it should disable plant , ANd vice versa.SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK block1 WITH FRAME TITLE text-001.SELECT-OPTIONS: s_budat FOR /bic/azdac...

Interface

hii am new to ABAP objects.could anyone pls give me a simple explaination on Interface and a simple example.i have referred books and materials, but it didnt sound so clear for me. so if anyone could give me an explaination in simple language (layma...

Resolved! FBL3N

Hi evrbodyam using the code below to pass values to the transaction FBL3N.The issue is even though it is taking the values the values are not being passed to the FBL3n tcode.i have to again give the value there.Please help me and also compile the cod...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.