Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Selection Screen

Hi, Here i am attaching my piece of code, I want an requirement like this. If i click the radio button, it should disable plant , ANd vice versa.SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK block1 WITH FRAME TITLE text-001.SELECT-OPTIONS: s_budat FOR /bic/azdac...

Interface

hii am new to ABAP objects.could anyone pls give me a simple explaination on Interface and a simple example.i have referred books and materials, but it didnt sound so clear for me. so if anyone could give me an explaination in simple language (layma...

Resolved! FBL3N

Hi evrbodyam using the code below to pass values to the transaction FBL3N.The issue is even though it is taking the values the values are not being passed to the FBL3n tcode.i have to again give the value there.Please help me and also compile the cod...

Resolved! Regarding ALV

Hi Experts I was developed an ALV Report. It's working fine.But my requirement is the designed Layout has to be saveable.As of now it is not saveable.Can you please let me know the procedure how I can make the designed layout as saveable.Your sug...

Resolved! Reg : F4 help

Hi Friends , I want to create F4 help for a custom field . This field is not present in any table . Field name is S_VERSION . It has to contain 2 values (10 ,20 ) . Is it possible to create F4 help for this field . Points will be assured .Thanks ,Sen...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.