Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

BAdi for XD99 ???

Hello gurus, Can anyone plz suggest me a BAdi for updating/maintaining/changing the customised fields of customer data in tcode xd99. Just as there eixsts a BAdi named BADI_ARTICLE_MASS_RT for material maintainance for mm46. Plz helpRegardsSwati

Resolved! SAPSCRIPTS - BOX COMMAND.

Hi ,I hava script in which i am supposed to print an internal table.now. the script is designed in such a way that on first page the main window starts at line 17 of the page and on second page the main window starts at line no 7.i ma printing my int...

Resolved! about send mail

Hi All,I want to send mail by abap code. and call the function SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1.But I can only send mail to the sap user.And i can't send mail to the address such as 'someone@somewhere.com'So should I make some connection between the address and...

Resolved! RG1 report-Ztable_entries insertion

Hi Folks,Inorder to create a RG1 report the previous development team has created a ztable of the same strcuture as J_2IRG1BAL.But I was not able to find out how they are inserting the entires into this ztable.1.Is there any possibility that they wo...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ALV font

Hi I have an urgent requirement. Is there any way that i make my few columns bold in ALV leaving the rest untouched?Thanks in advance....

Module pool

Hi, I have aZtable where i make entries by using modify statement in the PAI event. if the entries are blank in the ztable,hw can i check for blank lines in the table in the PBO event?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.