Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Ban user from transaction

Hello, what i want to ask is i got a program that checks whether a user is authorized to navigate to some transactions GUI. if i navigate to the main part of the GUI, everything is fine. The user is just not allowed to click on special buttons, that ...

structure is not filling

Hello everybody,I am in debug mode and although the table ZMAT full with data data: lt_mat type table of MARA.data: ls_mat type MARA.select MATKL MATGR from ZMAT     into table lt_mat     where matnr = ls_mat-matnr.I wonder why the structure ls_mat i...

Short Dump - LOAD_COMMON_PART

Hi All,I am copying standard program : RM06EN00 (ME2N t.code) to custom program : Z_RM06EN00.I have copied all the enhancement codes manually to the copied program,But the program is terminated with a short dump LOAD_COMMON_PART error.If anybody come...

Resolved! Authorization group in OB52

Hi Experts!I am trying to configure extra authorization for a group of users in OB52; this field:But I am really lost about authorizations. Do you have any tutorial so I can follow it and achieve this, or maybe you can tell me what steps should I fol...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.