Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! how to use badi

hi experts, i have created one BADI with name like as ZKKK .. and also i implemented..now i want to use that BADI in my program . how to use this ? Regards,Kumar

Resolved! screen exit for mm01

Hi all,I am looking for a screen exit for mm01, where i need to put one check box field .then it will populate it in MVKE table. this customer fieds should be SAP Material Master(MM01) on the Tab Sales:Sales Org 2. Preferably within the group of fie...

Resolved! LSMW UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD

Hi All.I am fasing a problem in LSMW.I created a LSMW, project and sub project.I want to down load this lsmw to my DEsktop.(Local System)Is it possible to Down load this lsmw and upload to other system.Thanks in advance,Regards,Eswar

Resolved! Using n Changing

Can any body tell me why do we use 'using' and 'changing'.what is the use of them.for Eg in the code below : FORM help_input_file USING p_phys_file TYPE c p_locl_file TYPE c CHANGING p_sourc...

report fi

hai here i am sending one program but it is executing here i am not getting sum of debits and sum of credits........whr i have change this programi checked fs10n tcode...itis not matching my program....based on gl acount,,company code 1000 fisc year...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.