Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Question with LOOP AT itab

The documentation says that itab is a functional Operator so i replaced it with a functional method. Normal Loop works fine but GROUP BY gets error Messages "no Group binding" . If i insert a helper variable for the functional method result the code ...

Resolved! BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE

I have an external application that creates maintenance notifications by calling BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE, BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.  It works when connecting to some SAP systems, but not others.On the systems where it doesn't wor...

Regarding Spool Print

Hi All ,i have a issue on spool print ie i have one spool number XXXXX it shows total number of pages as 1 page in Spool Output controller but once we  click the smartforms link in spool output it contain 5 pages internally. so user want to print 3 p...

Resolved! Get QR Code data directly in MIGO

Hello Gurus,I have a requirement from the business, I do know if it's feasible, and if yes, how to implement it.The business wants to get the QR code data scanned with a barcode reader directly into the MIGO transaction.The QR code will contain aroun...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.