Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

urgent help needed with BADI

Hi, I am just new to this concept of ECM. I am required to modify the badi (HRECM00_GDEGP) to show which employee belongs to which guideline grouping.For this there is a program which populates a custom table with all the criteiras,there are 12 se...

Joins & for all entries

Hi1) SELECT RSEGBUKRS RSEGBELNR RSEGGJAHR RSEGBUZEI RBKPLIFNR RSEGWERKS RSEGEBELN RSEGEBELP RSEGMATNR RSEGWRBTR RBKPRBSTAT RBKPZUONR RBKPRMWWR RBKPWAERS RBKP~KURSF INTO TABLE I_RSEGFROM RBKPINNER JOIN RSEGONRBKPBELNR = RSEGBELNR ANDRBKPGJAHR = RSEGGJ...

Creating Table entries

Hi,While attempting to create a table entry I am getting a runtime error.Short text Syntx error or generation error in a screen.What happened? At the screen generation it was detected that a screen to be generated has a syntax error or could...

Resolved! hai abap gurus...

What is CATCH statement?and when and where do we use this statement..?which one is the better one performance wise...select single * or select uoto 1 row...can u please give a brief explanation...?

Resolved! Doubt in Internal Table

Hi All.it_tab1: (Po number) EBELN, (Line item number) EBELP , (vendor) LIFNR, (plant) WERKS, (material number) MATNR,NETPR ,PEINT.IT_tab2: (Po number) EBELN, (Line item number) EBELP , (vendor) LIFNR, (plant) WERKS, (material number) MATNR. etc.it_ta...

VBO1 ( vee bee oh 1 ) BDC

Hi, I have to create a rebate agreement through a BDC where in i will be passing all the values from my program , the problem is when i press the condition tab on the third screen a pop up appears with condition type , when i do the SHDB recording...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.