Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! smartform printout

hi alli want that the main window of my smartfotm be devided into three parts in such an manner that there should be blank space b/w the created blocks.the problem i am facing is that i am nt able to seperate these blocks bcoz of the main window boun...

SORTING ALV

Hi all,I need some immedaite help in ALV.I have 12 fields in my output Report. The report is working fine.The problem is with ALV.I have to SORT the ALV using two fields that are coming in my report. For eg. if Company code and Personnel Number(which...

Resolved! Mkpf- Rbkp Relationships

Hi !I need to find the foriegn key field relationships between the tables:Mkpf- Header Material Document andRBKP- Document Header: Invoice Receipt.What is the foriegn key field relationships between those tables ?In General What is the way to find fo...

Idoc query

Hi everyone,Could you please provide me the steps to create an IDOC..Sample code will be helpful too..I am familiar with how to create idoc types but not getin the feel of how to actually create an IDOC...Also if there is some good tutorial on this.....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.