Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Reg SAP Script

Hi Experts ,I have a problem where in the Value that comes in to the SAP Script is 1and the value gets printed as 1.000I need to write a command to avoid this .Can anybody let me know whether there is any statement that can be written to perform the ...

Resolved! Upload .TIF images in SE78

Hi all, I've currently used SE78 to upload .BMP images for use in SmartForms. Now I want to upload a .TIF image, but under the "Graphics" folder in SE78 there is only a "BMAP" folder. How can I upload .TIF images in SE78/add a new folder for .TIF ima...

Function module

Please send me the code for my requirement as follows,1)Select all sales order from vbak2)Fill internal table y_i_vbak3)Y_I_Vbak will be of type vbak4)Create function module Y_sales_vbak a)Importing :Username ...

Cell Color not coming

i am using following code to change the color single color. but color is not coming .DATA : clrwa TYPE slis_specialcol_alv.z_layout-coltab_fieldname = 'CLR'.DATA: BEGIN OF itab OCCURS 0,reqqty LIKE resb-bdmng,issqty LIKE resb-erfmg,delta LIKE resb-er...

Resolved! Table with locks

Hello I have locked my table TAB1 using enqueue_lockedObject. Now in my code I would like to check if there are any locks on table TAB1. I don't want to use transaction sm12, but I want to know the name of table where information about locks are stor...

Print batch of images stored in archive

Hi peopleI'm writing an ALV-report to list all CO documents connected to the items on a Billing Request. The report will indicate if the appropriate documentation to execute the billing are available for each item, and then, by clicking a button, pri...

TomS2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Hierrarchy 4 Levels

These r the steps whic h i have found from the previous threads, for creating a 4 th level for Product Hierarachy, but is unable 2 attach custom domains ZPRODH1,2,3,4 to standard SAP Data elements PRODH1,2,3,4 respectively.1) Created 4 custom domain...

Select Query..

Hi, Can anybody help me in writing select query to pull out the following fields in PS module.POSID, POST1,AUFNRD, VORNR,ARBPL,KOSTL,LARNT,LTXA1,ARBEI,ISMNW,NTANF,NTEND,ISDD, IEDD , AUERU based on the <b>input values in the fields</b> like PSPS,PRO...

Exit In ME23N

Hi Experts,I want to add a tab in the transaction ME23N at the item level.Although I have implemented a BADI and I am getting no errors I still dont have the tab.What is the cause of this??Thanks and Regards,Ravi

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.