Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

ALV Display

Hi Please help me. I have a ALV report which displays the PO,GRN,RFQ And Quotations of all materials along with dates created in the Project Systems.Now when i create PO from PR directly my output is perfect. Whereas when it goes thro RFQ,Quotation...

Resolved! BAPI problem

Dear Friends;I m first time working on bapi. My requirement is that i m having excel sheet with me and from that excel sheet i need to transfer those data to cats and i m using bapi BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_INSERT . I dont no what parameter to pass incl...

Resolved! xi

hello i m creating the sender and receiver ports ,i m unable to create the sender and receiver partner profiles how can we do it how we assign message types to the partners that is in gen take out bound process depending on our requirment we use crem...

Resolved! medruck

hi all,i need to convert amount value in to words.i.e,10,000 to rupees ten thousand.in medruck script. i copied this one to zscript where can i add logic in script editor or in print progrmthanks in advance.venkat.

BDC sessions method

Hi allIam new to BDC concept,I developed a code for material creation with Call transation method.and it works well,But i require the same for Sessions method to run in background.. suggest me the modificationsthe following is the code. but it is not...

Resolved! TABLE FIELD

Hi alli am compiling the below code am getting evrything fine but am not able to get the G/L account description from the table SKAT.The other firlds that am accessing from BSEG table are getting through.Please helpwith regardsvijayREPORT ZGLACCT4.TY...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.