Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Getting Exchange Rate

Hi All,I need to convert the amounts from one curr to other, for this i am taking exchange rate type from table TCURR passing it in a FM.But i do not have all entries of exchange rates mean for every day.I heard that there is a standard SAP program w...

Resolved! Checkboxes

Hy ! I have two checkboxes defined ad parameters in a selection screen. I want one of them to be clear when the other is checked.I tried IF NOT sb_kks IS INITIAL. sb_wks = ' '.ENDIF.Not working :(. Suggestions>?Thank you.

Resolved! Hi Gays

can any one please give me solution for this issue i.e..how to display the LOGO in the secondary list in interactive report (not in ALV Repot).Please give the solution for this issue.Thanks&Regards,praveen kumar .A

Resolved! dialog programming

i am concatenating the data into one variable and passing into one field but the data is not displaying fully in the text box its printing to the size of text box and truncating the remaining data so what do i need to do if i need to print entire dat...

Resolved! dataset

Hi all,I need to place the contents of an internal table to the application server.I have the file path.can anybody tell me in which modes i have to open the dataset and the procedure for doing it.Thanks,Praveena.

Resolved! Unicode Help

Hi All,We are presently working on mgration from 4.6 to ECC 6 in which the programs are to be converted into Unicode compilent programs.I would like to know if anyone of you have a generic list of things we need to change in the program.Eg : WS_UPLOA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.