Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Call Transaction

Hi all,I am updating telephone extension in XK02 using Call Transaction. In the foreground I am able to see the extension value going to the appropriate field.But when I am done with the process and check the transaction, am not able to see that.Than...

ALV Layout.

Hi,i really can't figure out what is wrong. i can't steer alv gird in a way to have possibility to set/change layout. I can olny get icon, which opens window where i can choose saved layout (couse i'm not able to save layouts so i can't choose any la...

Resolved! call function within rfc

Hi,i´ve developed an RFC FM and within this FM i use CALL FUNCTION 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT'in order to get a sequential number each time the FM is called.When this RFC FM is called from XIi get exception 1 (INTERVAL_NOT_FOUND)Why is this happening?How c...

abap sub

hi guys, i have a set of questions in abap. kindly answer. looking forward for ur available guidence.1. how to do BDC for transcation code FA00.2.how to debugg smartforms3.in reports selection screen, does the text elements get transported along with...

payroll

Q1. for generate payroll standard prog. is available than what is needed the hr-abap'er. Q2.what is function module for update custom infotype. Q3.please give me some real time object on payroll .

Resolved! selection screen

Hi,i have a selection screen in which i have an input field which asks for the user to select a file and it will call different funtion modules based on the radio button selection i have. if i'm changing the selection (radio buttons ) it still is not...

Resolved! CHECKBOX

HI ALL am taking the 3 checkbox as shown belowPARAMETERS:A AS CHECKBOX.PARAMETERS:B AS CHECKBOX.PARMETERS:C AS CHECKBOX.and after dis am writing the code asIF A = 'X'.CODEELSEIF B = 'X' CODEELSEIF C = 'X'CODE ENDIF.So the output is coming but i want...

ALV Selection

Hi,I have a SALV created using cl_salv_table=>factory() method to create the ALV. I want to be able to select a few rows and process them in PAI. Currently I'm able to select multiple lines. But in the PAI, I'm not able able to get the selected rows...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.