Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

general

In regard to HIDE, which of the following is NOT a true statement? A: Saves the contents of variables in relation to a list line's row number. B: The hidden variables must be output on a list line. C: The HIDE area is retrieved when using the READ LI...

general

Which of the following would be best for hiding further selection criteria until a function is chosen? A: AT NEW SELECTION-SCREEN B: SELECTION-SCREEN AT LINE-SELECTION C: SUBMIT SELECTION-SCREEN CALL SELECTION-SCREEN

Lock objects

Hello everyone,Lock objects once again. I use functions ENQUEUE and DEQUEUE ,and they work great when user works with transaction without any errors and problems. He has the button that release all locks. But when something happens, some error occurs...

Database Update

HI all,I am updating a databse table in loop using a subroutine in which i need to update date field of this table with system date, the other fields arebeing updated successfully.In loop it is working fine.But once I come out of the loop it is showi...

general

Given: DATA: BEGIN OF itab OCCURS 10, qty type I, END OF itab. DO 25 TIMES. itab-qty = sy-index. APPEND itab. ENDDO. LOOP AT itab WHERE qty > 10. WRITE: /1 itab-qty. ENDLOOP. This will result in: A: Output of only those itab rows with a qty field les...

REG:REAL TIME QUE

REAL TIME QUEYou are running a report. It is taking long time for execution. What steps will you do to reduce the execution time.After running a BDC program in background, next day morning when you see the results, few records are not updated(error r...

Resolved! VF03 / Output type

Step1 Transaction VF02Step 2 Enter billing document number say N1Step 3 Pricing conditions header (CtrlShifF9)Step 4 Output (Shift+F8)Step 5 Add new entry for N1Step 6 Save (Ctrl+S)I have several billing documents N1, N2, N3,....

general

In regard to a function group, which of the following is NOT a true statement? A: Combines similar function modules. B: Shares global data with all its function modules. C: Exists within the ABAP workbench as an include program. Shares subroutines w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.