Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! INFOSET WHERE CLAUSE

Hi,I want to get data in infoset using where clause .can you please guid me where i can write my code.i tried to write in record processing.i want to check one of the field = 'X' then i want that data in to infoset otherwise not.THanks,Jack

Resolved! Passing from FM to Prog.?

Hi,I need to pass the S_CUST of 10000 from FM to Prog. and there i wanna to use it as input. So,I am using syntax as,submit my_prog. USING SELECTION-SET 'SS_STATS' and return.The error is thrwing as NO VARIANT is available as SS_CUST!But not working?...

SAP SCRIPT

Friends,I am working on standard layout LVSTALISTE and the print program is RLVSDR40.I have copied std layout to a Z layout and modified it accordingly. I would like to test this with an example but not sure how my zlayout will be recognised by the t...

REMADV / PEXR2002 mapping

Hi,Does anyone have an example of mapping remittance advice for customers from a bank? It is not coming from the customer.Customer number is not included (E1EDKA1 partner function 'AG'), only INV number and check # with amount.I'm having problems wi...

Barcode in a Report

Hi friends, I am trying to print Order Number in barcode.Even though i am able to print it in the output i am not able to display the whole report.Suppose i am writing barcode in the report after displaying 5 lines of data, I am able to print the t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.