Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

help required in ME32k

Hi all,We have added an extra tab in ME32k (Purchase contract) item screen. When we select an item and click on the tab a sub-screen with a table control appears.We are supposed to save the contents of the table control into a Z table on clicking the...

Resolved! Error in Select statement

Hi: My selection-screen fields are:date range, work order type range ( auart) , functional location range ( tplnr) and abc indicator( abckz).I need to retrieve AUART , ARBEI, ISMNW from AUFK, AFRU, AFVV .I tried in the following way:SELECT aauart ba...

Doubt in Job Scheduling

Hello Guys,I have Schedule one of my ALV Report for auto mail . In Report there are 30 Column. But when the mail is gone to users through SM37 Scheduling only 12 column are visiible. When I am running the report in prod server it show all column and ...

Resolved! Dropdown box

Hi,I am creating a dropdown box for Program names,but its giving me the runtime error because there are much more enteries for the program names then the size of the dropdownbox.Please suggest me some solution.Thanks in advanceRegards,Asha.

Resolved! HI ABAP GURUS

HI ALL, I M USING LT31 ( PRINT TRANSFER ORDER)......................IN BDC .............. i m passing TO number ans TO item................................................. this my code........................... IF ITAB[] IS NOT INITIAL. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.